Little Ethiopia, 76 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town
//It positively hurts me to share a secret as good as this, but I promised Yeshi I would put up these photos, so here ya go.
//Little Ethiopia really seems like just a little hole in the wall- it can´t be much bigger than 20 square meters- but it opens its doors to an ambiance that belies its appearance. Appart from the friendly and comfortable atmosphere, which its small size only adds to, the food is delicious, authentic and (for those that care) healthy. You are given no cutlery, which kind of forces you to eat using the injera (that pancake-like bread) to scoop up your food...be sure to wash your hands in the little sink beforehand!
//If your looking for an authentic, memorable African meal in Cape Town, be sure to pop in, or don´t...I have a feeling the place will soon be so popular that they will have to expand...
//Take a look at the Little Ethiopia Facebook page here.
//Take a look at the Little Ethiopia Facebook page here.
//Peroxide Blonde







No comments:
Post a Comment