Tuesday, February 8, 2011

//84/ Dress: Viva la Revolución 01






 


Publication: Vogue Australia
Issue: March 2011
Photography: Nicole Bentley
Styling: Meg Gray
Model: Alina Baikova


//Just as I predicted not so long ago (here to be precise) the "stark contrast" has arrived-and man is it stark, I love it! Riotous colours and freaky patterns (thanks to Prada, Mulberry, Gucci etc.)- a complete antithesis to the quiet, understated style of the previous seasons. A hint of the refined maturity remains however, which relieves me immensely: I don't particularly appreciate the tacky and obscene.

//On another note, I do appreciate the work done by Vogue Australia: the editorials never fail to be beautiful, contemporary and on the spot.

//The PB

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful foresight. I want the Prada lace up wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy thank you so much for your comment!!!
    I know we have to write also in english but we do not have enough time at the moment:((
    Be patient!We will do it ASAP;))
    Beatiful blog yours..I'll be back!
    xxx
    Giulia

    ReplyDelete