 |
| Karolina Kurkova |
 |
| Sophie Srej |
 |
| Amanda Sanchez |
 |
| Behati Prinsloo |
 |
Rasa Zukauskaite
|
//My heart skipped a beat when I saw the photographs from Chanel Spring 2011 (yes, luckily, unlike editorials, fashion shows run ahead of the season, so here some spring inspiration from the northern hemisphere). The entire show was inspired by the movie L'Année dernière à Marienbad (Last year in Marienbad) - have a look at stills from the movie, beautiful!!
//To me, Karl Lagerfeld does investment pieces like no other- I can totally see myself still liking these in ten years. I especially love the suits: pure goodness. In other news, take a look at the South African-Namibian beauty Behati Prinsloo! It makes me happy to see someone from our shores doing so well. And then there is Karolina Kurkova who is still one of my favourites..aahh stunning.
No comments:
Post a Comment