Tops: Miu Miu bow-embellished stretch-jersey T-shirt, Markus Lupfer Lara Lips cotton T-shirt, Trenery pocket-front T-shirt
Skirt: Country Road print tie waist skirt
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Louisa suede platform sandals
Bag: Nancy Gonzales crocodile clutch
Sunglasses: Linda Farrow Luxe cat-eye frame snakeskin sunglasses
//PS: for any friends/family reading this I take the skirt in size XS ;)
Skirt: Country Road print tie waist skirt
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Louisa suede platform sandals
Bag: Nancy Gonzales crocodile clutch
Sunglasses: Linda Farrow Luxe cat-eye frame snakeskin sunglasses
//I have taken it upon myself to incorporate more local clothing (ie. clothing available in South Africa) into my outfits, so here ya go: a beautiful country road print tie waist skirt. I usually find Country Road a little bland, to be frank, but lately they have been more adventurous and I believe it has paid off.
//Aaand then throw in a fiery red clutch for some drama, Jimmy Choo heels for some height, and cat-eye sunglasses for some sultriness and boom you´ve got yourself a banging look.
//For the top I chose a T-shirt from Miu Miu, Markus Lupfer ooor if you want to stay loyal to local, Trenery. Wait a couple of seconds for the tops to change...it took me forever to make this!
//PS: for any friends/family reading this I take the skirt in size XS ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment