Jumper: Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci- Black satin pullover with flower crown print
Bottoms: Acne- Flex mid-rise skinny jeans
Jacket: Elizabeth & James- Goat hair and rabbit jacket
Shoes: Michael Kors- Block-heeled suede ankle boots
Sunglasses: Illesteva- Frieda round-frame acetate sunglasses
i-Phone sleeve: Miu Miu- crocodile-stamped patent-leather iPhone sleeve
Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics- Russian Red
Bottoms: Acne- Flex mid-rise skinny jeans
Jacket: Elizabeth & James- Goat hair and rabbit jacket
Shoes: Michael Kors- Block-heeled suede ankle boots
Sunglasses: Illesteva- Frieda round-frame acetate sunglasses
i-Phone sleeve: Miu Miu- crocodile-stamped patent-leather iPhone sleeve
Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics- Russian Red
//I loved Givenchy´s tacky Fall 2011 show (see below) and the panther jumper was one of my favourites. I think animal print T-shirts/jumpers are going to become a thing. Remember I was the one that said that ;) Anyway here is my best take on panther...
//Peroxide Blonde
Givenchy Fall 2011 Ready-to-wear


No comments:
Post a Comment