Wednesday, August 17, 2011

//185/ Look 011


Sunglasses: Prada-Butterfly-frame acetate sunglasses


//I don´t like outfits that are too obvious. I do like combinations of clothing that have you thinking...maaan I would never put that together but it definitely works. Outfits that require a deeper understanding of dress. Am I making any sense? At all? For instance, this could have been worn with a black or navy blouse and a matching clutch and heels, but that would be...predictable.

//To consolidate my point, take a look at The Man Repeller. While it may seem like she is just having a whole lot of fun, she most certainly masters the art of complicated dressing. To complete this outfit I would add a white blazer, which is kind of a trend right now.

//Peroxide Blonde
    on facebook
     on twitter

3 comments:

  1. I agree on your point that outfits shouldn't be 'too obvious'. There should be an element of intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on your point that outfits shouldn't be 'too obvious'. There should be an element of intrigue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Outfit!!! I've been obsessed with that shirt and now I am obsessed with the pants!! xoxo E&A

    ReplyDelete