Peroxide Blonde, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
//I have been putting this off for a while now but I made a promise so here you go: me in blond. I have since had my hair done again and it is now shockingly blond, though more Malibu Barbie than etheral white-blond. Nonetheless I can now confirm that it is true what they say...blondes do have more fun.
//At this point I would also like to thank my readership, which is not only larger than I would ever have expected, but also surprisingly multi-cultural. Thanks to you the Peroxide Blonde now has 10 388 views, the most from South Africa, France and Germany, but also from the USA, the UK, Russia, Australia, Canada, Qatar, Malaysia, Italy, Netherlands and dozens more...
//At this point I would also like to thank my readership, which is not only larger than I would ever have expected, but also surprisingly multi-cultural. Thanks to you the Peroxide Blonde now has 10 388 views, the most from South Africa, France and Germany, but also from the USA, the UK, Russia, Australia, Canada, Qatar, Malaysia, Italy, Netherlands and dozens more...
//The PB


Gorgeous! Wanna see more hair pics! Congrats on the blog x
ReplyDelete