Monday, February 14, 2011

//90/ Music: Pulp Fiction


You ain't got no problem Jules, I'm on the motherfucker
Who's Zed?
Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead.
Are you sure this is absolutely necessary?
Did you just order a five dollar shake?
Mmm, don't you justs love it when you come back from the bathroom and you find your food waiting for you?
Come on girl, we're getting out of here.
God damn Jimmy, this is some serious gourmet shit.


//I only recently watched Pulp Fiction and I love so much about it: Uma Turman; her wig; those sunglasses in the first image; the amazing script; the strange humour; Samuel L. Jackson; bizarre, blood-drenched scenes and John Travolta, but most of all the soundtrack featuring largely Tarantino, some Neil Diamond and some sweet surf music. I coincidently found it just a few days after I watched the movie and it has become the score to my every day since then.


//So do give it a listen, my favourite tracks are 5, 7 and 15. And if you find it nowhere else, give Amazon a try (oh yes, that's some shameless promotion)...Oh and seriously, how great is it when you get back from the restrooms and your food is ready??


//The PB
                                                                                                                                                                                                          


1 comment: