![]() |
| In Back of the Real Publication: Another Magazine Spring/Summer 2006 Photography: Stephen Shore Styling: Venetia Scott Model: Jessica Stam |
//I finally have a scanner, so here is my first attempt... I love this All-American, distinctly middle-class atmosphere with shrunken clothing and a general disregard for trends (or social guidelines for that matter)...the smaller the better and pretty much anything goes (those shorts barely cover anything).
//I find there lies something fun and adventurous in embracing trashiness every now and then and I have discovered that sometimes you can achieve a certain edginess by buying a size to small (the same applies to buying a size or two too large...). My favourite item out of these photographs would have to be the last dress...or maybe those ridiculously tiny shorts?
//The PB




Short? Where?! She has incredible legs.
ReplyDeleteGreat post and have fun with your scanner! I recently scanned a bunch of childhood photos that were yellowing into nothing.