//And lastly, the Bal Masqué editorial, which was in the October issue of Vogue Paris (Lara Stone on the cover). I think it's preettty cool.
//Today was an amazing day, finally the sun came out properly!! (if only for a half day, it's seeming super cloudy again)... I went to the spring market, which was as awesome as I expected. Loads of junk, which is usually the case with vintage markets (which it is largely) buuut of course also that one item that you are convinced is destined for you. In my case this was a pretty off-pink, 70s dress. It's sleek with a cool a-line cut. The only problem is that it came with smudges (I hope they come out!) and it's too big (I will have to get it fitted : / ). I will post a picture if it all works out.
//I also handed in some films today (I only shoot on film). I'm crazy excited to see what the photographs come out like!! I took some photos of stylish people in and around Cape Town...I will tell you all more about that some other time...
//Well then have an amazing weekend,
//Peroxide Blonde






No comments:
Post a Comment