![]() |
| The master and, guess who. Courtesy of http://terryrichardson.com/ //And now to jump-start this silly idea of mine. In order to satiate my burning desire to write, I will introduce you to Terry Richardson: one of the most prolific and compelling photographers of his generation. I copied and pasted that last bit- those are not my actual words, even less my actual thoughts. And I got that from the biography on his site: talk about conceit! He is kind of a big deal in the fashion industry though so maybe his conceit is justified. //Beyond being a prolific photographer he is also a- get this- international celebrity. That translates to socialite that sleeps with plenty international models. Enough with the criticism though: I admit that he is a talented photographer and his photographs are nothing short of captivating. Check out his portfolio at terryrichardson.com. //Peroxide Blonde |
Monday, September 20, 2010
//01/ Photography: Terry Richardson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment